e-mail : email@example.com
Republic of Korea554
Republic of Korea536
Republic of Korea538
You can check detailed information for around 450 universities and Korean language institutions in Korea.
- Possess dynamic technical skills including machinery, chemicals, shipbuilding, semiconductors, and automobiles
※ 154 Korean items ranked 1st in the world (2012) <Source: Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy>
- 8th Secretary-General of
the United Nations
- South Korean and American physician,
17th President of Dartmouth College
- Director of WHO's HIV/AIDS department in 2004
- Named 'World’s 50th Most Powerful Person’
in 2013 by Forbes magazine
< French futurologist, Jacques Attali >
< Andy Xie, Economist of Morgan Stanley >
The Korean wave has become part of the global culture shared by people throughout the world.
“South Korea's K-pop takes off in the west”
<Financial Times, the UK>
Online Hallyu communities in the world
- Presence in 79 countries
- 1,248 online Hallyu communities
- Around 2.2 milion members <Source: Global Hallyu 2014, Korea Foundation>
- Suwon Hwaseong Fortress
- Jeju Volcanic Island
- Haeinsa Temple Janggyeong Panjeon
|1||Republic of Korea||83.10||16.90|
It is a result of survey about satisfaction for targeting 300 international students residing in Korea.
About 90% of students satisfied living in Korea and 86% of students satisfied the education system of Korea.
want to work in Korea?
Korean education system?
- A1) Comfortable and safe transportation system, residential environment.
- A2) Various cultural activities.
- A3) Socializing with people from different nationalities.
- A4) Great Korean food.
- A5) Good envitonments and educational quality for studying.
- A6) Great weather and nature.
- A7) High stantard of living.
- Annual job fair for international students held each year by government
- Online employment support system, including online resume postings and information about job opportunities
Korea was still poor in 1960s, however Korea has achieved an incredible record of growth to become a major economic powerhouse. (Ranked 11th in the world by nominal GDP in 2015, IMF)
the Mekong River in Laos
Haiyan in the Philippines